AUDITS & CONSULTING
Joe Hall specializes in helping companies see important patterns in their data that may have been overlooked in the past. His technical SEO consulting and audits include tactical recommendations specific to your domain, prioritized issues and next steps, supporting documents, and strategy development all in one easy to read report – designed for both your CEO and technical team members.
Modern SEO is now more complicated than ever. Rich meta data, mobile optimization, user behavior, and algorithm diagnostics, are just some of the complex topics that the present day SEO needs to have an in depth understanding of.
Links and content are still a vital part of the SEO process. However, without an advanced understanding of the technical foundation that is required, money can be wasted on services that don’t ultimately help aid revenue growth.
Joe focuses his efforts in increasing his client’s ROI, by working with them to build a bulletproof infrastructure that search engines love!
- TRAFFIC ANALYSIS: In the first section of any audit or analysis Joe focuses on the organic search traffic that the domain is receiving. The goal of this process is two part: Identify any traffic patterns that are indicative of search engine algorithm filter or penalty; and to identify which sections of the domain are preforming the best and worst. Understanding both of these areas is crucial to developing a successful strategy.
- INDEXATION ANALYSIS: In this section Joe reviews all aspects of the domain’s information architecture as it relates to how a search engine indexes pages. This includes, internal linking structures, URL structures, main navigation, page segmentation, robot directives, XML and HTML sitemaps, and other aspects.
- CONTENT ANALYSIS: In the content analysis section Joe reviews content found on the domain in two ways. Content that attracts inbound signals, and content that is aligned with targeted user intent. Content that attracts inbound signals is content that organically attracts traffic and links. Content that is aligned with targeted user intent, is content that is optimized for targeted keywords.
- BACK LINK ANALYSIS: Having a sound backlink profile is a crucial part of any SEO effort. Joe’s backlink analysis strives to reach three goals: Identify high risk patterns, ascertain strengths and weaknesses, and uncover any opportunities for growth in existing links.
- UX ANALYSIS: Studies show that web sites with heightened user experiences attract more inbound signals that impact search rankings and traffic. Inbound links, increased page views, and lower bounce rates are just a few metrics that can be improved with better UX. With Joe’s usability analysis he looks to increase usability for heightened SEO performance as well as increased conversion rates.
- SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYSIS: Social media can be a powerful asset to branding and in turn SEO. Companies with engaging social media presences tend to attract more attention and links through developing a community willing to promote content and ideas. This section of the audit will examine your current social media presence and make recommendations on how to optimize to get more value to your SEO efforts.
Joe is not only one of the best SEO consultant we`ve ever had, but the best consultant period. His work is thorough, simple and actionable. We have seen a tremendous impact on SEO since bringing Joe on, not to mention he`s awesome to work with. If you need help with SEO, go with Joe!- ETHAN APPLEBY | VangoArt.co
Consulting, Areas of Focus
HALL ANALYSIS LLC SPECIALIZES IN:
- Google Analytics Optimization
Google Analytics Optimization: Google Analytics can provide valuable data and insight to your entire digital marketing efforts! However, if not optimized correctly you may not be using it to it’s full advantage. Or even worse, it maybe providing false data that can lead to bad decisions. Joe can help optimize your Google Analytics implementation to ensure you are using it in the best way possible.
- Strategy Development
Strategy Development: Having a clear and actionable SEO strategy is vital to any digital marketing effort. While best practices need to be understood, a good strategy should be tailor made for each client. Joe can help develop aggressive SEO strategies that mitigate risk, and increase ROI.
- Backlink Analysis
Backlink Analysis: Back links are the cornerstone of any successful SEO effort. However, they also tend to be the riskiest element in SEO. Joe has extensive experience in both back link development and analysis. His analysis both mitigates risk, and identifies new opportunities.
- SEO Risk Analysis
SEO Risk Analysis: To get the best results from SEO you have to be constantly aggressive while mitigating risk. Understanding, the risk associated with your current implementation, and the risk associated with a future strategy is extremely important to continued success. Joe’s risk assessments rely on in depth data analysis based on pattern matching rules that look for the type of perceived manipulative patterns that Google uses to apply filters and penalties.
- Panda Algorithm Risk Analysis
Panda Algorithm Risk Analysis: The Panda algorithm filter has been responsible for adversely affecting millions of web site’s traffic and rankings. Is your site at risk? This analysis is perfect for those that know they have excellent backlinks, but aren’t so sure about the structure and content of their web pages.
- Predictive Analytics
Predictive Analytics: No one can read the future. But with the right analysis, Joe can help you have a better idea of what can be expected given different scenarios. Joe uses historical analytics, ranking, trends, and other types of data sets to give clients multiple snapshots of future traffic and ranking trends.
- Penguin Algorithm Risk Analysis
Penguin Algorithm Risk Analysis: The Penguin algorithm filter has hit millions of sites with in Google’s search index. This algorithm attempts to identify backlink patterns that are the result of violating Google’s guidelines. However this filter has also been known to hit completely innocent sites. This type of risk analysis can help identify patterns with in your backlink profile that may activate this filter in the future. The sooner you are able to ascertain risk, the faster you can begin to mitigate!
- ROI Optimization
ROI Optimization: A company’s marketing budget can be the most important budget allocation made all year. Because of this, it is vital that a high and sustainable ROI is always with in your sights. Joe’s ROI optimization process can involve conversion rate optimization, usability reviews, or any other host of analysis that is meant to increase the power of your marketing budget.
- Website & Domain Valuations
Website & Domain Valuations: Buying an existing domain name or website can be confusing especially while evaluating perceived cost. Joe can help you before and during negotiations by providing valuable data and analysis from an SEO/marketing perspective.
- Retainer Consulting
Retainer Consulting: Some organizations don’t have the budget or need for a full time SEO, but do occasionally need help or guidance. When Joe is on retainer with an organization it puts him only a phone call/email/IM away! He can be available to assist with all of your SEO needs within an allotted amount of hours. He loves working with teams all shapes and sizes, and prides himself on working hard to improve his communication skills with every new client.
After the Audit
DON’T HAVE AN IN HOUSE TEAM?
Perhaps your in-house team is maxed out? If you need help executing recommendations from Joe’s SEO audit, Hall Analysis can set you up with a trusted vendor who specializes in the SEO execution your company needs.
LARGE ECOMMERCE CLIENT HIRED HALL ANALYSIS AFTER LOSING $7M/MONTH IN SEO MISTAKES.Tip: Hire Hall Analysis before making any changes to your site structure!
A large eCommerce site changed the URL structure of their site without consulting an SEO expert. As a result, they lost a substantial amount of organic traffic from Google that equaled a loss of $7 million each month. They hired Hall Analysis and Joe worked with them to develop a redirection strategy. After implementation, the client regained and grew rankings, traffic, and revenue for the next year.Read
A SMALL BUSINESS CLIENT LOST AROUND $500k IN ONE MONTH BECAUSE OF A RANKINGS SHIFT.Tip: Hire Hall Analysis if your rankings drop all at once!
A small business client lost around $500k in one month because of a rankings shift. In around 3 months we were able to get them back to where they were before, and help them regain the revenue. They now rank #1 for the term in question and have also since taken over several other niches.Read
AN ECOMMERCE CLIENT HAD LOTS OF COMPETITORS...Tip: Hire Hall Analysis to get a real competitive advantage!
An eCommerce client had lots of competitors, however they were the only one that actually manufactured their products. We started looking at the clients’ niche’s wholesale market and discovered that there was no one competing in that space. We setup a small SEO campaign around wholesale supplying and their business grew 400%.Read
A CLIENT IN A VERY COMPETITIVE NICHE NEEDED A CREATIVE LINK BUILDING CAMPAIGN.Tip: Hire Hall Analysis for strategies that get noticed!
A client in a very competitive niche needed a creative link building campaign. We built and helped promote a widget that was featured in numerous online publications. As a result over 2.4 million back links were built. These links have never been penalized by Penguin or any manual penalty and are responsible for the site now ranking with in the top 3 for all of their target terms.Read