One of the easiest ways to add Schema’s structured markup to a page is to use JSON-LD. With this tool you can quickly generate the correct JSON-LD for any page on your site. Just follow the instructions below and let us know if you have any questions.
- Choose the type of structured markup you’d like to create from the drop down on the left.
- Fill out the form on the left as much as possible.
- When complete, copy the newly generated JSON-LD on the right.
- Paste JSON-LD in the <head> section of your HTML document.
- Test implementation with the structured data testing tool.
More SEO Tools
When a search engine updates its algorithm, we send you a free SMS text message alert.
Get keyword ideas for content marketing or SEO. Enter a term and get a list of suggested terms from Google’s Query Suggest API.
This utility is designed to analyze the HTTP status of redirects. Utilize it to diagnose redirect issues, pinpoint redirect sequences, or confirm canonical URLs.
Effortlessly generate, copy, and paste ChatGPT prompts for crafting content and code.
Conveniently generate, copy, and paste the appropriate SEO meta tags for any webpage.